Quercus Technologies was founded in 1999 with the aim of creating cutting-edge products and excellent services to contribute to intelligent mobility and parking security.
Quercus Technologies incorporates quality into its business philosophy as a way of expressing the great esteem we feel towards our customers and our commitment to continuous improvement. For this reason we have adopted a Quality Management System based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard that offers a framework to quantify results and optimize our performance.
To ensure full compliance with the standard, the Quercus Technologies company always tries to provide customers with products and services that meet their expectations.
The following principles should help us meet our goal of providing maximum satisfaction to our customers and ensure constant improvement in all our activities:
- Permanent review of our Quality Management System, dissemination among all employees and definition of quantifiable quality objectives that reflect our business objectives.
- Guarantee the highest level of ethical business conduct.
- Foster communication, creating a common project where everyone is engaged and acts with total transparency and honesty.
- Provision of the necessary material, resources and training to guarantee the application of these procedures.
- Promote conscious participation, professional development and motivation of all employees in terms of quality, risk prevention and environment.
- High commitment, emphasizing prevention and respect of legislation and regulations as well as of all the requirements derived from our activities in the applicable fields with the objective of making a positive contribution to society.
- Establish a methodology for evaluation, risk and opportunity control that improves the effectiveness of the integrated management system.
- Make our suppliers and subcontractors aware of our principles of quality and respect for the environment and try to make them follow these same guidelines.
- Integration of suppliers and collaborators in a continuous improvement system by means of performance monitoring.
- Establish operating guidelines that have as final objective providing products and services so that the customer experience is as satisfactory as possible, they are heard, their opinions taken into account, the treatment is professional and the results of excellent quality.
- Collecting opinions and complaints from both customers and the business environment for analysis and subsequent treatment in a process of continuous improvement.
This Quality Policy will be reviewed during the Management Meetings, as necessary and appropriate, so that it is always adequate and effective.
If you are looking for answers, want more information, want to solve a problem or simply want to tell us how we did, please contact us.
We're happy to help you!