Quercus license plate recognition units installed at the Jockey Plaza Shopping Mall
The Jockey Plaza is one of Peru’s largest shopping malls, with over 500 shops, and featuring top-tier Peruvian and international brands. It has an attractive leisure offering, with cinemas and a range of activities for kids.
For many users, having a parking facility at a mall that is easy to access, convenient and free from time-consuming lines is an essential requirement. A smart system that offers security and automates the parking process is a perfect way to build loyalty among customers, leading them to choose to visit and shop at a given mall over others. That is why the Jockey Plaza Shopping Mall has invested in Quercus solutions to provide that layer of innovation to its parking facilities, and turn them into a more streamlined, better-supervised and managed place.
Premium services offered by the Jockey Plaza parking area:
VIP AREA: users have access to an easy-to-locate, exclusive area with the VIP parking premises.
VALET PARKING: customers no longer have to worry about finding a free parking space. An employee from the mall takes and delivers their vehicle at the same place.
EASY PARKING: The customer has the peace of mind that comes with knowing their car is parked in an area from where it is easy to access the shops in the Nave Central and Barrio Jockey.
What is the Jockey Plaza parking process?
A total of 32 SmartLPR Access license plate recognition cameras have been installed for this project, with the following purposes:
• To facilitate the automated entrance and exits of the vehicles on the subscriber or VIP list, or for employees who enter the parking facility outside the mall’s business hours.
• Identify the vehicles on the “black list”. These are any associated with individuals who have been banned from the mall. The system denies them access, and appropriate measures can be taken.
• Provide users with greater supervision and security.
• Expedite mobility around the property, relieving traffic congestion at entrances and exits, and facilitating access to the mall itself.
• Gather information that is relevant for the parking facility operator (occupancy, stay times and peak and valley hours for volume of vehicles inside the facility), and with it, build the strategies they consider opportune to improve the process and guarantee a better user experience.
License plate recognition is a valuable tool for many niche markets, aiming for a 360-degree view over the vehicles that enter and leave their facilities. Having the capability to identify each vehicle and associate it with a given stay or specific price has become essential for public or private parking operations. That way, priority is given to optimizing the experience for user and operator. What’s more, by giving the driver more autonomy, a standard parking garage can become a smart facility that practically works on its own.
Our vast experience in the field of smart parking technology enables us to provide comprehensive solutions that meet all the needs of each of our customers. Not only that, we propose meticulously-defined and planned projects for every type of installation.
ARTICLES THAT MAY INTEREST YOU...
The Arab World Institute reopens its parking garage with the Quercus smart parking system
If you are looking for answers, want more information, want to solve a problem or simply want to tell us how we did, please contact us.
We're happy to help you!