Legal Notice | Quercus Technologies
This Legal Notice regulates the usage of the website www.quercus-technologies.com of which QUERCUS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is the owner.
Browsing on the website attributes to anyone doing so the condition of USER, and implies their full, unreserved consent to each and every condition published in this legal notice. They are also advised that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by QUERCUS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. in which case their publication and notification will be carried out as far in advance as possible.
That is why it is recommended that USERS carefully read its content, in the event they wish to access and/or use the information and services offered from this website.
Furthermore, USERS agree to use the website correctly pursuant to the laws, good faith, public order, customs of trade and this Legal Notice, and shall be responsible before QUERCUS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or before other third parties, for any damages that could be caused due to any breach of this obligation.
Any usage differing from that authorized is expressly prohibited, and QUERCUS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. shall be entitled to deny or withdraw rights of access and use at any time.
QUERCUS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby notifies you that:
- Its corporate name is: QUERCUS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- Its trade name is: QUERCUS
- Its CIF (Tax ID) is: B83848796
- Its registered office is at: AV. ONZE DE SETEMBRE 19, 43203 REUS (TARRAGONA)
- It is registered in the Register of Companies of MADRID • Volume: 19486 Folio: 134 • Page no. M-342050 – 5th Entry
We offer a number of channels through which to contact us, with details as follows:
- Tel. +34 977300377
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: AV. ONZE DE SETEMBRE 19, 43203 REUS (TARRAGONA)
Any notifications or communication between QUERCUS and its users will be considered valid for all effects when they are made through any of the aforementioned channels.
3. TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and the information featured therein are open to the public, free of charge. Nevertheless, QUERCUS may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior formalization of a contract for rendering of services under a license.
The User guarantees the authenticity and currentness of any and all data they convey to QUERCUS, and shall be the sole responsible party for any false or inaccurate statements they make.
The User expressly agrees to properly use the contents and services of QUERCUS, and not use them to, among other things:
1. Disseminate any criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content, or any that incites terrorism, or is generally contrary to law or public order.
2. Introduce into the website computer viruses, or perform any activity that can alter, damage, interrupt or cause errors or harm to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of QUERCUS or any other third party; including blocking access of other users to the website and its services by means of massive consumption of the computer resources through which QUERCUS renders its services.
3. Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users, or restricted areas of the QUERCUS or third-party computer systems, and, if applicable, extract information therefrom.
4. Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, or violate the confidentiality of QUERCUS’s or any third party’s information.
5. Supplant any other user’s identity.
6. Reproduce, copy, distribute, or offer to QUERCUS, or by any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless given the authorization of the holder of the relevant rights, or such an action is legally permissible.
7.Gather data for advertising purposes, and/or send advertisements of any kind, and/or communications for sales or other commercial purposes, without these being previously requested, or consent given.
All contents of this website, including its texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology and software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, make up a work, the owner of which is QUERCUS, and whose exploitation rights cannot be understood as transferred to the user, beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view its contents and make, if applicable, authorized private copes as long as the copied elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, installed on servers connected to a network, or subject to any type of operation.
Furthermore, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of QUERCUS, and use of or access to them will not be understood as granting any right over them to the user.
Distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents or any other act not expressly authorized by the exploitation rights holder shall be prohibited.
Establishment of a hypertext link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between QUERCUS and the owner of the website in which such a link is created, or QUERCUS’s acceptance or approval of said website’s contents or services.
QUERCUS takes no responsibility for the usage carried out by each user of the materials available on this website, or the actions they take based on them.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN ACCESS TO AND USAGE OF THE WEBSITE
The owner of the website is exempt from any liability regarding the availability, reliability and continuity of the website, although it will always attempt to re-establish, in the shortest possible time, any interruption, and make alternative resources available to the extent of its possibilities.
QUERCUS shall be exempt, to the fullest extent allowed by the legal framework, from any liability arising from damages of any kind, such as those derived from:
1. Impossibility of access to the website or any lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currentness of the contents, as well as the existence of faults or defects of any kind in the contents conveyed, disseminated, stored, made available, or that have been accessed through the website or the services offered therein.
2. The presence of viruses or any other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
3. The breach of laws, good faith, public order, customs of trade and this legal notice as a consequence of improper usage of the website. Specifically, and by way of example, QUERCUS shall not be responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, the right to honor, personal and family privacy, and personal image, as well as the regulations regarding unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, QUERCUS declines any responsibility regarding the information found outside this website that is not directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the hypertext links featured on this website is exclusively to inform the user on the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered on this website. QUERCUS does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend any user to visit them, and therefore shall not be responsible for the results obtained. QUERCUS shall not be responsible for the establishment of hypertext links by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF COMMISSION OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
If any user or third party believes they have detected acts or circumstances constituting an illegal act in the use of any content, and/or the commission of any illegal activity on the web pages included on or accessible through the website, they should notify QUERCUS, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not substitute the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general rulings or acts that must be formally published in official bulletins of the public administrations, that make up the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website must be understood as a guideline, with no purpose of legal validity.
4.1 Basic Data Protection information
Responsible party: QUERCUS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
Purpose: Provide the services requested, engage in communications for their completion, and keep users informed on our general activity.
Justification: Execution of a contract. Consent of the interested party. Legitimate interest.
Recipients: No third party will receive your data, except in case of legal mandate.
Rights: Users are entitled to access, rectify, or delete their data, as well as to other rights indicated in the additional information section, that may be exercised addressing email@example.com
4.2. Additional data protection information
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: QUERCUS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. – NIF (TAX ID): B83848796 - Postal address: AV. ONZE DE SETEMBRE 19, 43203 REUS (TARRAGONA) Telephone: 97 730 0377 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we process your personal data?
At QUERCUS S.L. we process the information provided to us by interested persons with the purpose of providing them with the services agreed on, performing administrative, accounting and tax management of the services requested, keeping up communication regarding said services, as well as sending out communications, including by e-mail, to keep these persons informed regarding our general activity.
How long do we keep your data?
The data are kept as long as their deletion is not requested, and in any event, for the years necessary to comply with the relevant legal obligations.
What is the justification for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is indicated as follows:
- Execution of a contract: Rendering of requested services.
- Consent of the interested party: Distribution of commercial communications regarding our activity in general.
- Legitimate interest.
Which recipients will receive your details?
No third party will receive your details, except in case of legal mandate.
Will there be data transfer to third countries?
There are no provisions for the transfer of data to third countries.
What are your rights when you provide us with your details?
Any user shall be entitled to receive confirmation regarding whether in QUERCUS TECHNOLOGIES S.L. we are processing personal data concerning them.
Any interested person shall be entitled to access their personal data, as well as requesting rectification of inaccurate data, or, if applicable, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation in the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise of or defense from claims. Furthermore, in legally established cases, users shall be entitled to the portability of their personal data.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related with their personal situation, interested parties shall be entitled to oppose the processing of their data. In such case, QUERCUS TECHNOLOGIES S.L. shall be entitled to process the data, except for legitimate, imperious causes, or the exercise or defense from possible claims.
Users can materially exercise their rights as follows:
By sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to AV. ONZE DE SETEMBRE 19, 43203 REUS (TARRAGONA)
If a user has given their consent for a specific purpose, they are entitled to withdraw the granted consent at any time, without this affecting the legitimacy of the data processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that a user feels their rights have been violated concerning the protection of their personal data, especially if they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, they may file a claim with the competent authorities charged with control over Data Protection through their website: www.agpd.es.
If you are looking for answers, want more information, want to solve a problem or simply want to tell us how we did, please contact us.
We're happy to help you!